What is Horsemanship?
PALS Horsemanship Program is a non-mounted equestrian program conducted by a PATH certified instructor. Participants will learn Horsemanship Care and Handling Skills including, but not limited to: grooming and tacking, leading horses, equine anatomy and behavior, nutrition, barn management skills. This program is highly tailored to the individual’s abilities and goals. The horsemanship program is ideal for individuals who:
- May exceed PALS weight limit for mounted activities
- Diagnosis may contraindicate the individual for mounted activities.
- May be nervous about riding
- Want to learn more about the care of horses and the barn.
General Session Information
- Private Sessions (30 minutes) cost $ 20.00 per session.
- Group Sessions is possible with an instructor’s approval.
- Payments are due in full by the due date on quarter packet unless other arrangements are made with PALS
- Program fees are not tax deductible
Contact PALS Head Instructor for more information:
email@example.com | (812) 336-2798 ext. 14
Explore Other Programs!
Therapeutic Riding Sessions
Recreational Riding Sessions
SERVE: A Program for Veterans
SADDLES Horse Camps
Workshops and Certification